Have a fabulous Thanksgiving to all my fabulous (U.S.) ladies! And a great rest of the week to those outside the country.
A Long Thanksgiving Weekend:
- Food. (Lots of) cornbread stuffing, cranberry sauce, Brussels sprouts and a secret vegan dessert that my mom is making but will not reveal.
- Games. Nothing like cribbage, crossword puzzles and Droggle (drunk Boggle for all you non-word geeks out there) with the family.
- Books. Some people pack clothes when traveling for the holidays. Others put one sweater, one sports bra and a toothbrush in a backpack and pile 5 books on top. Prepared.
- Writing. I only have 10,000 words left for NaNoWriMo. I can do it!
- Shopping. Online. No way you could get me anywhere near a store. But a gal needs more than one sweater and a sports bra to survive. She needs more books.
I’ll see you all after the weekend–I can’t wait to hear about everyone’s holiday/general life adventures.