Kat was awesome enough to nominate me for the Sunshine Award! And who doesn’t need a little extra sunshine this time of year? Especially when I had to hustle to the gym in the dark. In booty shorts and 40 degree weather. Okay, I could have worn pants. But that’s not going to happen any time soon.
~If you are nominated you must include the link in a blog, linking to the person/blog that nominated you~
~You must answer some questions.
and nominate 7 fellow bloggers and link their blogs in your post~
1. Who is your favorite philosopher? Is it sad that I was a philosophy major (…for one semester…) and I still can’t answer this question? I do remember rockin’ out with Derrida and some deconstruction. Have I lost you yet? No? Onwards, then…
2. What is your favorite number? I don’t have one. I do have a favorite specific time (5:55), but I don’t care one way or the other about the number 5 outside of that.
3. What is your favorite animal? Chickens! Because they are dumb and adorable and ownership requires minimal involvement.
Aww, my girls were so cute when they were babies.
4. What are your Facebook and Twitter? Twitter@alliebeast (And even though it’s not on the list, you better follow me on Instagram@forgottenbeast too)
5. What is your favorite time of day? Well I sort of answered this already, didn’t I? But less specifically, mornings. I love ’em. Even if I have a bad habit of walking into doorframes/tables/countertops before I’m fully awake. Coffee and chocolate helps remedy that problem.
I recognize this isn’t the best of breakfasts (I did have a piece of toast a little later), but nutritional changes have left me so full that I couldn’t contemplate the idea of solid food first thing today. Stomach, please hurry up and adjust.
6. What was your favorite vacation? Italy. Specifically, my trip to Rapallo and Florence. One seaside country town, one huge city. And I would happily move to either. (Last winter’s trip to Costa Rica was pretty fabulous, too.)
7. What is your favorite physical activity? Weightlifting! I hope this one was obvious ;D
8. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Seltzer water. Any time, place, flavor, sort, you name it.
9. What is your favorite flower? Daffodils! Winter bums me out. And daffodils? They are always the official sign that it’s just about over. Bright yellow signs of spring. How can you look at a daffodil and not feel happy?
Spring is so far away right now…
10. What is your passion? Can I just write, “see #7?” Weightlifting is my life right now–and that makes me oh-so-happy.
How would you answer one or two of these questions?